If you enjoy working in a modern and dynamic environment with an exceptional team of people who believe in and live a highly collaborative and open culture, this could be the right job for you.
To bring our vision to market, we are looking for a Database Engineer (f/d/m) to join our development team.
What you will do in this position
• Using SQL skills to analyze existing code to determine performance and logical issues, and then to propose, test, and implement solutions
• Determining and resolving root causes of reporting discrepancies
• Developing innovative solutions to combine and report from data consolidated from new and legacy applications
• Design, implement and test robust fail-over and disaster recovery procedures
• Automate DB Schema Creation and Test Data Population
What we are looking for
• Relevant SQL Experience (All other candidate resumes will be rejected)
• Experience with AWS RDS and PostgreSQL
• Ability to optimize database performance
• Experience with stored procedures and custom functions
• Skills in implementing read replica databases
• Review access management (e.g. role based permissions)
• Ability to assess security aspects of database (i.e. auditing, access)
• Strong written/verbal communication skills
• Experience using and a strong understanding of RDMS (specifically Postgres) and ORMs (specifically Django ORM)
• Relational design principles and data modeling
• Data migrations
• Solid understanding of Multitenancy architecture in Database with all its strategies.
What we offer
• You will be part of an exceptional team of people who share the same values and cherish our modern and open firm culture
• We commit to diversity and an inclusive environment, we value diverse personalities, skills and backgrounds
• You will be working with a team of product developers, software engineers and lawyers.
• We offer flexible working hours, home office and remote work
• We offer a competitive compensation package
In this position, you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps of being a Database Engineer through strong ownership from the first day on.
As we are a values-based organization, you should be aligned with our company values and not be afraid to speak up and take part in open and challenging discussions.