If you enjoy working in a modern and dynamic environment with an exceptional team of people who believe in and live a highly collaborative and open culture, this could be the right job for you.
To bring our vision to market, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer (f/d/m) to join our development team.
What you will do in this position
• Work with operations and engineering teams to ensure they have the tools required to maintain and support their applications
• Work closely with our development teams to maintain the automated continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) system
• Develop automation and orchestration capabilities which allow us to operate at scale
• Design, implement and test robust fail-over and disaster recovery procedures
• Automate DB Schema Creation and Test Data Population
What we are looking for
• Working knowledge of AWS, including EKS/EC2/RDS/Route53/Load Balancers among others
• Besides excellent knowledge of bash, good grasp of a higher-level language such as Python, Go
• Solid understanding of various branching strategies and experience with GIT
• Working with Kubernetes
• Monitoring systems: Prometheus, AlertManager, or others
• Terraform and Ansible
What we offer
• You will be part of an exceptional team of people who share the same values and cherish our modern and open firm culture
• We commit to diversity and an inclusive environment, we value diverse personalities, skills and backgrounds
• You will be working with a team of product developers, software engineers and lawyers.
• We offer flexible working hours, home office and remote work
• We offer a competitive compensation package
In this position, you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps of being a DevOps Engineer through strong ownership from the first day on.
As we are a values-based organization, you should be aligned with our company values and not be afraid to speak up and take part in open and challenging discussions.