If you enjoy working in a modern and dynamic environment with an exceptional team of people who believe in and live a highly collaborative and open culture, this could be the right job for you.
To bring our vision to market, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer (f/d/m) to join our development team.
- Work with operations and engineering teams to ensure they have the tools required to maintain and support their applications
- Work closely with our development teams to maintain the automated continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) system
- Develop automation and orchestration capabilities which allow us to operate at scale
- Design, implement and test robust fail-over and disaster recovery procedures
- Automate DB Schema Creation and Test Data Population
Who we are looking for
- Several years of working experience as a DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) ideally in a fast growing B2B-SaaS-Environment
- Very good knowledge of AWS, including EKS/EC2/RDS/Route53/Load Balancers among others as well as excellent knowledge of bash, good grasp of a higher-level language such as Python, Go
- Solid understanding of various branching strategies and experience with GIT as well as experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring systems (e.g. Prometheus, AlertManager) and good knowlegde of Terraform and Ansible
What We Offer
- You will be part of an exceptional team of people who share the same values and cherish our modern and open firm culture
- We commit to diversity and an inclusive environment, we value diverse personalities, skills and background
- You will work closely with a product development team of product designers, software engineers and lawyers.
- We offer flexible working hours, home office and remote work
- We offer a competitive compensation package
- In this position, you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps of being a Product Owner in Legal Tech through strong ownership from the first day on.
- As we are a values-based organization, you should be aligned with our company values and not be afraid to speak up and take part in open and challenging discussions.