If you enjoy working in a modern and dynamic environment with an exceptional team of people who believe in and live a highly collaborative and open culture, this could be the right job for you.
To bring our B2B legal tech SaaS software to the next level, we are looking for a UX/UI Designer (f/d/m) in full- or part-time to join our tech team. You will be a fundamental part of our product development and participate in the design of the software based on hypotheses, research and analytical data collection.
What you would do in this position
- Design UI elements and guidelines while ensuring usability with a focus on a user-centered design
- Help the team understand, discuss and decide on the best solutions using sketches, flows, wireframes, and storyboards
- Participate in product discovery and UX research by working closely with the product owner and the cross-functional development team to identify and assess user needs and requirements, including prototyping and testing
- Create and maintain a design system with the goal of a consistent UX across the entire customer journey
What we are looking for
- You have at least 2 years of experience with designing consumer-facing web products and a strong portfolio to demonstrate it
- You have passion for customers and apply design and product thinking using the appropriate tooling
- You communicate effectively and feel comfortable in an agile and dynamic environment
- You are proactive and solution-oriented, can work independently and feel comfortable leading our design process
- Legal or venture capital background or affinity is a big plus
What we offer
- Revolutionizing Legal Tech by making law more accessible to common folk and allowing lawyers to focus on what is really important
- You will be part of an exceptional team of people who share the same values and cherish our modern and open firm culture
- We commit to diversity and an inclusive environment, we value diverse personalities, skills and backgrounds
- You will be working with a team of product and tech professionals as well as lawyers and legal experts
- We offer flexible working hours, home office and remote work in combination with working from our office in Berlin Charlottenburg
- We offer a competitive compensation package and 30 days (for full-time) of holiday entitlement from your first year of employment
- Team events, free snacks and drinks
In this position, you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps of being a Product Designer through strong ownership from the first day on.
As we are a values-based organization, you should be aligned with our company values and not be afraid to speak up and take part in open and challenging discussions.
- Send us your CV and Portfolio
- Call with our recruiter – introduction and expectations
- Call with our Managing Director and Product Owner – introduction and portfolio review
- Whiteboard session with our Managing Director, Product Owner and 1-2 representatives from the development team
We aim to finish all interviews within two weeks, but our definitive answer might take a bit longer depending on parallel processes.