If you enjoy working in a modern and dynamic environment with an exceptional team of people who believe in and live a highly collaborative and open culture, this could be the right job for you.
To bring our vision to market, we are looking for a Product Owner (f/d/m) to join our development team.
What you would do in this position:
• You will take ownership over parts of our product roadmap.
• You work closely with the entire product team to identify and assess user needs and requirements.
• You research and formulate hypothesis and validate with research, testing and data
• You manage the user stories for the products you own.
What we are looking for:
• You have an academic background in law or technology; You are open to learn / have a good conceptual understanding of the other field
• You have a track record of projects at the intersection of law and technology, either professionally, academically or through your own projects
• You are interested in legal tech, venture capital and law in general
• You understand the importance of design and can articulate your opinion on design aesthetics
• You can articulate and present your ideas in a professional manner and engage in lively discussions around product design, features, functionality, usability, etc.
• You communicate effectively and highly value teamwork / culture
What we offer
• You will be part of an exceptional team of people who share the same values and cherish our modern and open firm culture
• We commit to diversity and an inclusive environment, we value diverse personalities, skills and background
• You will work closely with a product development team of product designers, software engineers and lawyers.
• We offer flexible working hours, home office and remote work
• We offer a competitive compensation package
In this position, you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps of being a Product Owner in Legal Tech through strong ownership from the first day on.
As we are a values-based organization, you should be aligned with our company values and not be afraid to speak up and take part in open and challenging discussions.