If you enjoy working in a modern and dynamic environment with an exceptional team of people who believe in and live a highly collaborative and open culture, this could be the right job for you.
To bring our vision to market, we are looking for a QA Engineer (f/d/m) to join our development team.
What you would do in this position
• Perform and document risk analyses related to software quality
• Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
• Create test plans
• Discover bugs within the software
• Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
• Document test cases
• Record test progress and results
• Code automated tests
• Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
• Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
• Perform manual and automated testing
• Research and analyze product features being tested
• Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
• Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
What we are looking for
• 2+ years of industry experience performing QA for production web-based applications
• Expert time-management and prioritization within a fast-paced environment
• Experience with playwright.dev/ Cypress.io / Webdriver.io / Selenium, or any modern testing automation framework
• Familiar with Agile development processes and tools such as Jira.
• Excellent written and verbal communication
What we offer
• You will be part of an exceptional team of people who share the same values and cherish our modern and open firm culture
• We commit to diversity and an inclusive environment, we value diverse personalities, skills and backgrounds
• You will be working with a team of product developers, software engineers and lawyers.
• We offer flexible working hours, home office and remote work
• We offer a competitive compensation package
In this position, you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps of being a QA Engineer through strong ownership from the first day on.
As we are a values-based organization, you should be aligned with our company values and not be afraid to speak up and take part in open and challenging discussions.