To bring our vision to market, we are looking for a QA Engineer / Test Engineer (f/d/m) to join our development team. You will pro-actively own and drive all initiatives aimed at constantly improve product quality, preparing our test strategy, practices and skills for a period of intense growth.
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Research and analyze product features to be tested and review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Create test plans and identify, isolate and track bugs throughout testing (manuel and automated tests)
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes plus research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Document test cases, record test progress and results
- Perform and document risk analyses related to software quality
Who we are looking for
- Several years of experience in Quality Assurance with focuse on testing web applications and writing test plans in an agile development team
- Experience with playwright.dev/ Cypress.io / Webdriver.io / Selenium, or any modern testing automation framework
- Very good time-management and prioritization within a fast-paced environment
- A team player who is eager to learn and always strives to deliver excellent service
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English; German skills are a plus
What We Offer
- You will be part of an exceptional team of people who share the same values and cherish our modern and open firm culture
- We commit to diversity and an inclusive environment, we value diverse personalities, skills and background
- You will work closely with a product development team of product designers, software engineers and lawyers.
- We offer flexible working hours, home office and remote work
- We offer a competitive compensation package
- In this position, you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps of being a Product Owner in Legal Tech through strong ownership from the first day on.
- As we are a values-based organization, you should be aligned with our company values and not be afraid to speak up and take part in open and challenging discussions.