If you enjoy working in a modern and dynamic environment with an exceptional team of people who believe in and live a highly collaborative and open culture, this could be the right job for you.
- You will create digital contracts and other legal documents from scratch
- You will research relevant and up-to-date case law and commentaries
- You will map the underlying legal logic of contracts and other legal documents
- You will translate legal logic into data models
- You will digitize our legal content using no-code engines
- You will automate user decisions, inputs and translations
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate is a passionate law student or graduate with a creative mindset and tech affinity, alongside great abilities in logical thinking. You will be responsible for rethinking the logical structure of legal documents, as well as creating the legal architecture of a variety of contracts and legal documents. You should have excellent writing and communication skills in German and English. You should be able to work at least 30 hours per week.
As we are a values-based organization, you should be aligned with our company values and not be afraid to speak up and take part in open and challenging discussions.
What we offer
- You will be part of an exceptional team of people who share the same values and cherish our modern and open firm culture
- You will be working with a team of product developers, software engineers and lawyers.
- You can work remotely
- We offer a competitive compensation package