If you enjoy working in a modern and dynamic environment with an exceptional team of people who believe in and live a highly collaborative and open culture, this could be the right job for you.
As part of our team, you will be working in:
- all matters of national and international (corporate) tax law
- matters relating to personal income tax of founders and managers
- all tax matters of startups (e.g. financings, equity/virtual incentive schemes) as well as in the area of national and international M&A transactions, incl. transformations under the German Transformation Act
- private equity and venture capital funds as well as their national and international investors
- tax-related corporate law issues as well as contract review, drafting and negotiation
- tax filings and financial accounting
Who we are looking for
We are looking for young professionals who combine great interpersonal skills with excellent performance. You should always be eager to learn and grow and be a real team player. You should enjoy economic contexts and have an interest in the venture capital world. As we are a values-based organization, you should be aligned with our company values and not be afraid to speak up and take part in open and challenging discussions.
What we offer
- You will be part of an exceptional team of people who share the same values and cherish our modern and open firm culture
- You will be in direct contact with our clients from day one
- You will be given great opportunities to grow and develop the necessary skills to become an exceptional advisor.
- You can work remotely
- We offer a competitive compensation package