If you enjoy working in a modern and dynamic environment with an exceptional team of people who believe in and live a highly collaborative and open culture, this could be the right job for you.
To bring our vision to market, we are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer(Vue.Js, Nuxt.Js) (f/d/m) to join our development team.
What you would do in this position:
• You will work with Vue.Js and Nuxt.JS building the frontend of our product
• You will work closely with our tech lead and our junior frontend developer
• You will help us to iterate fast and build reliable code, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
What we are looking for:
• You have extensive experience with HTML5, CSS3
• You have 3+ years of experience with Vue.Js or similar frameworks
• You have experience with RESTful APIs, and libraries such as Axios
• You feel very comfortable with the Vuex, and using it to make complex state management
• You have knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices
• Write efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components
• Practical knowledge of Python, AWS, PostgreSQL would be an asset
• You communicate effectively and highly value teamwork / culture
• A strong portfolio or samples of work
What we offer
• You will be part of an exceptional team of people who share the same values and cherish our modern and open firm culture
• We commit to diversity and an inclusive environment, we value diverse personalities, skills and backgrounds
• You will be working with a team of product developers, software engineers and lawyers.
• We offer flexible working hours, home office and remote work
• We offer a competitive compensation package
In this position, you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps of being a Senior Frontend Developer through strong ownership from the first day on.
As we are a values-based organization, you should be aligned with our company values and not be afraid to speak up and take part in open and challenging discussions.