Daniel Grisar is a corporate/M&A lawyer.
A specialist in corporate law, Daniel focuses on advising PXR’s clients on venture capital financings (equity and debt) and M&A transactions as well as employee incentive schemes. Before starting at PXR, Daniel worked in management consulting, and gained several years of experience as an attorney at SMP, advising numerous startups and venture capital funds.
Daniel was born in Freiburg. He studied law in Munich, at Trinity College in Dublin and at the University of Oxford. He completed his legal clerkship at the Berlin Court of Appeal. In addition to German and English, Daniel also speaks Italian and French.
- Focus Areas
- Corporate & Transactions
MSc Law and Finance (Oxon)
- Spoken Languages
- Dance in multiple financing rounds
- Cosuno in its Series A and Series B financings
- Raisin in its Series D extension with Goldman Sachs and its merger with deposit solutions
- Chronext on multiple financing rounds
- PaulCamper's shareholders in its sale to Camplify
- Multiple clients in employee incentive schemes
- Grenzen und Ausgestaltungsmöglichkeiten von Pooling-Vereinbarungen in der GmbH (GmbHR 2020, 1166-1167)
- Liquidationspräferenzen in Mitarabeiterbeteiligungsprogrammen (jointly with Mirco Zantopp, DStR 2020, 1768-1776)
- Finanzieller Staatsnotstand (rescriptum 2012, 38-45)