Janina Möllmann is a corporate/M&A lawyer and Co-founder and managing director of GAIA Technologies.
A specialist in corporate law, Janina focuses on advising PXR’s clients on a broad spectrum of corporate matters, such as M&A and venture capital transactions and employee incentive schemes.
Further to that Janina has dedicated her career to the development of new technologies in the legal field. In her role as managing director from GAIA Technologies, she works on developing legal-tech solutions for technology companies.
Before joining PXR and GAIA, Janina worked as legal counsel in Tel Aviv. Back in Berlin, she went on working as venture capital lawyer in Berlin for several years.
Janina was born in Kiel, where she also studied law. She completed her legal clerkship in Berlin and Tel Aviv.
- Spoken Languages
- Bitwala in der Serie-B-Finanzierungsrunde
- troy GmbH unterschiedlichen rechtlichen Angelegenheiten
- Gesellschafter von Flightright beim Verkauf von Anteilen
- AMBOSS GmbH in der Serie-B-Finanzierungsrunde
- Bonify in mehreren Finanzierungsrunden
- Beratung zahlreicher Mandanten bei der Konzeption von Mitarbeiterbeteiligungsprogrammen
- Möglichkeiten und Limitationen der Digitalisierung der Rechtsberatung in klassischen Kanzleien (Rethinking Law 2019 Heft 03)