Janina Möllmann is a corporate/M&A lawyer and managing director of PXR Tech.
A specialist in corporate law, Janina focuses on advising PXR’s clients on a broad spectrum of corporate matters, such as M&A and venture capital transactions and employee incentive schemes.
Further to that Janina has dedicated her career to the development of new technologies in the legal field. In her current role she is responsible for the PXR Tech division, where she and her team work on developing legal-tech solutions for technology companies.
Before joining PXR, Janina worked as legal counsel in Tel Aviv. Back in Berlin, she went on working as venture capital lawyer in Berlin for several years.
Janina was born in Kiel, where she also studied law. She completed her legal clerkship in Berlin and Tel Aviv.
- Spoken Languages
- Bitwala in Series B financing round
- troy GmbH in financing round
- shareholders of Flightright in sale of shares
- AMBOSS GmbH in Series B financing round
- Bonify in financing rounds
- large number of clients in structuring employee participation programs
- Möglichkeiten und Limitationen der Digitalisierung der Rechtsberatung in klassischen Kanzleien (Rethinking Law 2019 Heft 03)