PXR is not an average law firm. We’re a team of entrepreneurial minds and independent spirits. We believe that in order to advise the next leaders in the tech world, we need to be forward thinkers, too. Do you think you have what it takes to help us catapult our clients to success? Then step on up.
What you can expect
Come work with us.
Here’s what we offer.
Team over conventional hierarchy
At PXR you will be part of a highly collaborative and supportive team that always champions each other’s work. We pride ourselves on being a values-driven organization that enjoys our work as much as each other’s company. We prefer to grow together, enabling each person’s talents, rather than getting overly concerned with hierarchies.2
Flexibility at work
PXR supports part-time work as well as job sharing and offers paid time off, not only for vacations but for any personal reason. We also promote a healthy work-life balance through flexible working hours and home office/remote work, for which we supply you with full work equipment.3
We actively invest in your personal and professional growth, with dedicated education and intensive training for our staff. We want you to expand your horizons, gain new skills and level up—for now, and the future.4
Taking time away from the daily grind to relax and have fun is one of the best ways we know for staying connected with each other. That’s why PXR’s company retreats and events are key to our firm’s success. Our chief happiness officer Lulu—a lovely and playful Irish Setter—is selflessly committed to lifting spirits and delivering joy. All that she requires is a scratch behind her ears and, if you’re feeling generous, a treat or two.
Be part of a diverse and innovative team dedicated to helping visionaries grow, succeed and change the world.
- Legal Engineer F·D·M Full-time Part-time
- UX/UI Designer (m/w/d) F·D·M Full-time Part-time
- Backend Engineer F·D·M
- Technical Writer F·D·M Full-time Part-time
- Database Engineer F·D·M Full-time Part-time
- DevOps Engineer (f/d/m) Legal Tech Startup F·D·M Full-time
- QA Engineer / Test Engineer (f/d/m) Legal Tech Startup F·D·M Full-time
- Head of Software Engineering (f/d/m) F·D·M Full-time
- Venture Capital Lawyer F·D·M Full-time Part-time
- Corporate/M&A Lawyer F·D·M Full-time Part-time
- Lead IP/IT & Data Protection Lawyer F·D·M Full-time Part-time
- Rechtsanwalt (m/w/d) Steuerrecht F·D·M Full-time
- Steuerberater (m/w/d) F·D·M Full-time
- Research Assistant F·D·M Full-time Part-time
- Steuerfachangestellter (w/m/d) F·D·M Part-time Full-time
- Rechtsreferendar / Juristischer Mitarbeiter - Tax (w/m/d) F·D·M Full-time
- Finanzbuchhalter (m/w/d) F·D·M Full-time Part-time
- Bilanzbuchhalter HGB (m/w/d) F·D·M Full-time Part-time
- B2B Brand Marketing Manager (m/w/d) F·D·M Full-time Part-time
- Content Marketing Manager / Redakteur / Copywriter (B2B) (m/w/d) F·D·M Full-time Part-time
- Empfangsassistenz Wirtschaftskanlzlei (m/w/d) in Voll- oder Teilzeit F·D·M Full-time Part-time
- Teamassistenz – Wirtschaftskanzlei (m/w/d) F·D·M Full Time
Attorneys and associates
We are always on the lookout for motivated, imaginative and high-caliber candidates to join our incredible team of lawyers and attorneys. We offer challenging projects and exciting career prospects for those interested in reaching the highest professional standards in providing legal expertise—all within a collaborative, supportive working environment.
Developers and tech professionals
Want to be part of an integral backend team dedicated to developing cutting-edge legal-tech solutions? The PXR Tech department is seeking highly-qualified tech professionals to help build a robust system of solutions to help streamline our client’s operations and legal affairs.
Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
to learn more