Mirco Zantopp is a tax lawyer.
From annual financial statements to tax returns, to complex transaction structuring and tax rulings, Mirco employs his expertise in tax law to guide PXR’s clients securely through their fiscal year. Prior to PXR Legal, Mirco worked as a tax inspector for nine years, before stints at several major law firms. He was also an associate at SMP.
Born in Lübeck, Mirco studied tax law in Altenholz as well as general law in Kiel. He completed his legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Schleswig-Holstein.
- Focus Areas
Certified tax consultant
- Spoken Languages
- Advising McMakler in its financing by Warburg Pincus
- Advising a non-profit-organisation
- Various clients in the implementation of employee incentive schemes
- Reform der Besteuerung von Mitarbeiterkapitalbeteiligungen durch das “Fondstandortgesetz” (jointly with Peter Möllmann, DStR 2020, 1230)
- Liquidationspräferenzen in Mitarbeiterbeteiligungsprogrammen (jointly with Daniel Grisar, DStR 2020, 1768-1776)
- Neues zum gesonderten und einheitlichen Feststellungsverfahren (FR 2019, 1085-1096)